(ok, turns out that I couldn't find a pic of a really messy time of the closet) because lets face it...I hate folding clothes. Oh and the fact that I didn't have a linen closet all those baskets are my bath towels, kitchen towels, cleaning stuffs, and even some place mats are thrown in there.
Aaand some before pictures....very hard to take pictures in such a small space by the way. And yes, that picture shows the half bathroom mostly but you get to see the doors I'm working with :o)
During:
| Best picture to see the color difference |
After:
| Doors |
I didn't do a whole lot in this room because there isn't much that you can do in a laundry closet! I painted the room the same color as the half bath that is right next to it. Although it would have been wise to have it matching with yellow I had envisioned the green. I was inspired by this pin I had seen on pinterest. Luckily the blog that it links to shared where she got her baskets from. Unfortunately for me, I couldn't find the baskets in any of the Targets that I checked out (3). I was able to find them on the website but had to buy them in sets. So when I post pictures of my linen closet, you'll find these baskets at work in there too!
I also switched out the knobs on the doors. They are a little too small, so that they make it a little difficult to grab to open the doors but I deal with it. Also, the screw (?) doesn't actually go very far through the hole to fully put the nut...or bolt...nut.
The two pictures were finds on pinterest. The first one can be found here and it's a guide to the fabric care symbols. The other one is a laundry stain sheet that can be found here. I printed them in color and then just framed them in a document frame that I picked up at the dollar store. Very simple. I wanted to have a cute picture that said laundry room to go on the wall under the shelves but because of the bar that holds the shelf up, I'm not able to do that. I'd like to find some sort of art that I can put on that wall just because it looks so dull there. Well, when it is empty...I tend to have bras hanging on that bar to let them dry.
Paint Color: Concentrated Chromium



No comments:
Post a Comment