Friday, September 7, 2012

Deck Reveal

It's obvious where the deck is...but here's the floor plans:


Not a whole lot to the before pictures: 





When Dad came down when I first moved in he did some work on the deck.  The railing you see in the above picture was a little wobbly, so he used liquid nails to fix that.  Then he took on the task of power washing the deck as well.  The last picture was taken the day I bought the new deck furniture, so that one shows how the deck turned out power washed.

After all the running around getting the deck furniture, I never really stopped and paid attention to the measurements.  Stupid move!  Because of that little mistake, the table needs to be a little crooked in order to let people sit down.  Granted, once you get into that back corner you are a little stuck.  Oh well, c'est la vie.




I also have two striped pillows that match the umbrella that I got after I took the picture.  I also rescued a tree from the neighbors driveway that was out for recycling.  I haven't set him up in his home yet, on my list on things to do tomorrow before everyone comes over.  I'll post an updated picture when I finish that little corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment