Sunday, December 30, 2012

Holiday Lights

I went out tonight and took some new pictures of the house with it's lights.  Being that the candles are run by batteries and have been running all month, some of them have died.  I started with a candle in every window at the front of the house.  They are pretty fancy because they come on by themselves and then turn off after 8 hours.  But the problem with that is it apparently drains the battery.  Also, they aren't as bright as others (my neighbors for example).



My happy little outcove:

Dad made the tree and the reindeer was a craft fair find

Snowman wreath I made when living at the apt

Looks like I should have turned off the kitchen lights so you could see the candles better (well the ONE that is still working in there).  You can faintly see the light that is working in the top left window (guest bathroom).  I also had lights on the back deck.  Being that everyone can see the deck as they are pulling onto the street I felt it was important to decorate it!  Also if you can kinda see my Christmas Tree from the road (if you know it's there and are looking for it!)



Again, I should have prob turned off the inside lights so you can get a better feel for them but I'm "learning" on how to be a good blogger!

Now on to a New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment