Saturday, February 16, 2013

Come A Long Way...

...Still a long way to go!

While I may not have made a post about everything I've done in the house, I feel like I've done a lot of projects and I still have a millions things left to do. Understandable being that I've only lived in the house for 6 months and 22 days (yea, there's an app for that) and I've heard that I will never really ever be "finished" with my house.

Most of my big projects are finished.  Especially now that I finally figured out what the heck to do with those diplomas!  The biggest project that needs to be finished is turning my g-basement into a craft room.  I cleaned off the table yesterday, so that was a step in the right direction.  I needed to figure out what to do will all my teacher crap.  That's really what's taking up a lot of room down there.  My craft supplies are relatively organized right now.  Need to rearrange so it's a little more organized for working with but otherwise, it's pretty good.  Then the question becomes, do I want to paint down there to make it a little more inviting?  I'm gonna go with yes, but do I finish the sheet rock? 

Well, here's a running list of things that I still have to complete just off the top of my head.  Maybe if I write it down, whoever reads this can hold me accountable for getting it done!

  1. Curtains for living room
  2. Curtains for master bedroom 4/12 I got garland...does that count?  Not hung either
  3. Hook up surround sound/dvd player (yes, 6 almost 7 months without movies...clearly I need it huh?) 2/24
  4. Hook up the Wii
  5. Organize office space including filing cabinet
  6. Finish wall of shame
  7. Complete and hang up cross stitch
  8. Get shelves for bedroom wall
  9. Get/make a nightstand for guest bedroom 3/22 Check out the Results!
  10. Purge tupperware cabinet!  2/16 Do you know how hard this is to KEEP organized?
  11. Make Bahamas and Hawaii shadow box
  12. Purge teacher crap
  13. Organize craft section
  14. Hang curtain to hide storage
  15. Paint craft room ?  Oooo wouldn't this be the perfect area to do this???
  16. Frame Grandpa's map
  17. Hang Cinderella shoe quote and shoe picture 3/26
  18. Garage organizer for shovel, rake, broom, etc.
  19. Hang up "garland" in guest bedroom  2/18
That's just stuff off the top of my head!!  Some are easy things that really if I just put myself to it instead of sitting here on the computer, I could prob get done real quick.  I mean really...tupperware...but who wants to do that?  It's a scary cabinet!!

Ya know what?  After I spell check and then click publish, I'm going to head into the kitchen and check off number 10 while jamming to some country.  Yup, thrilling Saturday night for this gal.  I need a life!!  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment