Sunday, December 30, 2012

Guest Bathroom

The bathroom isn't really done because I'm having such a hard time finding a hook to hang a picture on.  And I think I should prob get a towel bar but I have "curtains" up in there and who knows when I'm ever going to find that hook.  So here are pictures anyway.

Before:



Only had two pictures.  I painted the bathroom one shade lighter than the bedroom.  It's very hard to tell that it's even a shade of purple but being that the room was so small I didn't want the purple to be so overpowering.  I do kinda wish it was a little more purple but nothing I can do about it now.  I really should have put that glitter stuff in there...that would have been awesome...it would match my tissue box holder nicely!  Haha

During:

I think this was just taped, no paint yet.


After:

Can't really see a difference in the color huh?



Hm, I'll have to get a close up of my birdies

Matching "curtain", yea it looks kinda dumb

Paint Color: Dusty Chalk Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment