Before pictures:
Again, not a whole lot to the pictures from before. Don't worry...I have PLENTY of after pictures. I waited until last week to start painting my bathroom. Took some time to pick out a color but I ended up going with. I decided to go with a shade of pink and I'll admit that when I went around all the trim and the bath tub, I wasn't too sure on the color. I wasn't too sure about the color even after I did the entire room. But Sunday morning/afternoon I was rushing to hang up my pictures since I was having the family over to see the place and I will say that it's amazing what putting some pictures up on the wall can do to a room!
Now that everything is up on the walls, I'm very happy with how the room turned out. I still have to take the time to tackle the grout in the shower and get that looking nice. I've found a bunch of pins on pinterest about different cleaning solutions.
Paint Color: Delicate Bermuda Shell
No comments:
Post a Comment