Saturday, April 16, 2011

Step One - Check!

According to my book the first step they recommend is to get pre-qualified.  Ryan sent me two names and emails that I took care of Sunday night.  Monday morning I heard from both with a list of things that I needed to get for them.  Some of which included past two years taxes, W2, my salary etc.

Luckily for me I have a pretty smart brother who keeps my tax returns on his computer (granted he's so awesome he does my taxes for me) so he was able to send those to me and I was able to get the rest off of the internet.  I scanned and emailed that information on Monday night and then head back on Tuesday.

One of the people I contacted had said, and I quote: "You have excellent credit scores. You are handling your credit perfectly!!  You should teach a class to some of my buyers."  Needless to say, she said I could def. get a house.

Next step is to find a house she said.  Aaaand that's been the task at hand.


PS. I'll be keeping most money information out of this.  As my mom said "The world doesn't need to be knowing your business".  Yes, this is a protected blog but even still I don't need to be putting that onto here :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment