- cute - I know that sounds stupid and it's all in the eye of the beholder...
- walk-in closet in the master bedroom
- linen closet SOMEWHERE -this can be inside the bathroom or in a hallway.
- pantry
- 3 bedrooms
- garage
- laundry room
- has a good spot for a flag pole (attached to house)
Saturday, April 9, 2011
A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes...
I've been reading my books and I know that if you get everything that is on your wish list, your house could cost millions. They suggest ranking things from most important to least important. These are some of the things that I've learned I either really want or can't part with after living in my apartment for 4 years. I understand that my desires will be completely different from someone elses desires. Feel free to critique....
Labels:
wish list
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh and how could one forget that some storage in the bathroom is nice. I'm currently spoiled with what I have in my apartment right now...minus the linen closet!
ReplyDelete