Thursday, April 7, 2011

2008 Wish List

You're thinking, really another post not even an hour after the first one??  Is she always going to be posting this much?   No worries, I won't be.   Currently on spring break and W is down south finishing his day of fishing.  I'll be catching up on my dvr in a few short moments!

I thought I'd pull out my wish list of things my future home should have circa 2008 when I traveled down this road briefly the first time.  This def has changed but I'll post it anyway.
  • 1 car garage
  • master bedroom with walk-in closet with organizer
  • 2 spare bedrooms
    • office
    • guest
  • master bath has garden tub
  • medium size kitchen with pantry
    • lots of counter tops
  • 2.5 baths
  • deck or patio
  • dining room seperate from living room
  • hall linen closet
  • laundry room with shelves above
  • extra storage
    • attic
    • garage
    • basement

I'm working on my current wish list.  I've already pointed out to W that I will not like a house based on the driveway!  Another thing I've noticed while looking online is that if a house has wallpaper in any of the pictures I hit the back arrow to get away from that house.  Too much work to take it down and then repaint.  I have no problems with painting but taking off wallpaper is a whole different story!

No comments:

Post a Comment