Thursday, April 7, 2011

Going Down This Road Again....

I know I've already said once before that I plan on buying a house. Well, I'm taking a journey down that road again and hopefully don't turn around. As many have said to me I'm throwing money away month after month, year after year (4 now) renting. W has pointed out that I could probably get a mortgage that would cost less monthly than what I am paying in rent now. He has also pointed out that they still have deals for first time home buyers. I'm sure know you are wondering why I'm blogging about this.

Well first, I recently said I wish my life was exciting enough to blog. I've gotten into reading random people's blog and I'm not too sure if that's a healthy habit or a creeper habit. The jury is still out on that.  Anywho I came across a blog that shows a house.  The different organization and decorating and whatnot of the place.  It intrigued me.

Second, it's an easy way to keep the family updated on the process. That's it. Easy way to show pictures of different places rather than emailing them out.  Plus I find that I forget to who I told what to and this way I'll be able to tell everyone at one time and not forget something.

Third...it's the scrapbooker in me. I realized that blogging our Hawaii trip was the greatest idea ever especially when it came time to scrapbook (which I'm still doing). If I plan on making a scrapbook of this process, I'm sure I'm going to want this to look back on!

And finally, I just wanna be cool. Is that ok with you??

Guess it's time to break out the books I asked for Christmas possibly back in 2008 when I first began thinking about buying a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment