I mentioned before about the gift basket that Dan, Lisa, and Anderson got for me. Inside the basket was one of the decal wall hangings. Like I may have mentioned in this post, HUGE fan of them. Problem is to find the one that says just what you want it to say! Well, Lisa did a great job picking this one out for me. It was my first time working with the vinyl and it really wasn't that hard.
Actually, the only hard thing was the location and my lack of height! Not much to the story, just a whole bunch of pictures! Enjoy!
| Had it not been for Mr. Turtle, I don't think I would have been able to do this project (it was still hard with him!) |
| Finished....the words could stand to be a little closer but oh well! |
No comments:
Post a Comment