Thursday, January 17, 2013

Wall of Shame Shopping

Went shopping yesterday, well I guess I went researching and measuring for frames. Here are the ones that I've been interested in at Walmart.

They are all basic black frames.  Nothing too fancy about them at all.  In fact they are kind of boring but I don't want something too busy on that wall.  I'm looking into doing something very similar to this in the arrangement but I guess it might have inspired me for the frames.  It could also be that Walmart doesn't have too many different selections in black and I'd like to stick with black.  Don't ask why, I'm not too sure.

I'll be swinging by Michaels after work to see what they have to offer and do some measuring.  My goal is to try and make a decision by this weekend so I can work on the tracing and "hanging" when I have off on Monday.  Obviously I have to decide on what pictures will be going into the frames and if I want all color, all black and white, or a mixture of both.  I really want to do a shadowbox of a picture from the Bahamas (and Hawaii if I have a good one) with sand in the bottom like I've seen here, but I'm not sure if that'll be the place to hang it or if I should find a different home for that creativity.

I'll keep ya posted on my Michaels find for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment