So the real reason that I need to get stuff done this weekend is this:
Yes, that is Mom and Dad's driveway. I think that's Tony in the picture. But what we are really looking at is that trailer. That thing of beauty will be traveling down south Thursday and making it's first stop at my house before it travels over to Danny's. What's inside you ask?
ALL this stuff! Stuff from our childhood that they have been holding onto for us. Being that we are both now home owners...we get to now store our old stuff. I won't mention that Danny has had a house for 5 years now and I've only had one for a month. I think I should be given a 5 year grace period as well :op
Dad: She will call my cell when she needs some air.
Me: Haha nice. Isn't Granny supposed to be on the roof?
Dad: Too much wind resistanceDan: I was told boxes of my crap not mom movin in!
Somewhere in there should be my bedroom furniture from when I was little. That'll be going into the guest room, well the dressers will. I'll just put the headboard into the basement since it's for a twin size bed. It looks like those are rubber stamps on the left right there. One great thing is it's all coming in rubber maids and not cardboard boxes! Thanks for parting with your beloved bins Mom!
Well happy one month to me! Off to the basement!



No comments:
Post a Comment