So I kinda think that the pictures that are posted all over the internet (or maybe just on the listing site) are better than the ones that I took. I copied them and will share them with ya
Currently have a closing date of July 20th. That can move up (hopefully not back) but I intend to start moving stuff in right away. I'll have everything in the garage for the time being so I can do some cleaning and painting. Have plans to paint the guest bedroom and my bedroom. Already purchased the guest bedding and shower curtain:
It's matchy matchy because if you notice in the pictures the guest bathroom is connected to the guest bedroom. I'd like to go with off white for the bedroom. I'm afraid that if I paint the room a shade of purple it might be a little purple overload.
Ok, more packing to do!





















No comments:
Post a Comment