Wednesday, June 6, 2012

And I'm Back!

Took a little break from here but now I'm back and have some fabulous photos to share of my house which is currently under contract!!

Info:
Suwanee
Townhouse
2 bedroom
2.5 bath
1 car garage
hardwood floors on main living area
PANTRY
LINEN CLOSET
Gas stove

 

The Front

 
Can you believe I've never had one of these before??  VERY EXCITED!

 
Left of driveway

  
Walkway and a small project for Dad

 

Great space for a planter

More planter space!


Entry
Garage to the left and coat closet

Up the stairs to the right (back of house)
3:15 sun

My perty fireplace

Other side of living room


Back door, off of living room
Taken from top of deck stairs

Deck


Laundry closet (between living room and kitchen)

Half potty
between L. room and kitchen

Just noticed, no tp holder

Kitchen
Front of house


My mail center :o)

Pantry and eat in kitchen


Master (back of house)
Standing in closet to take picture

His and Hers closets

Master bath shower

Garden tub in master
   

 
Hello storage!

 
Linen closet in hallway

And then this was when my camera battery died!  On the other side of the house (front) is the guest/office room.  This bathroom has it's own bathroom (with a window!) and a shower/tub combo.  The sink has two drawers (one on each side) and more of those fabulous fixtures.

Hope you enjoyed the tour.  Will keep you posted on closing date.  I gave my leasing office my 60 day notice today which means I have to officially be out of the apartment by August 5th (which is a Sunday and the day before my students come back to school).  Hopefully I'll be well out of there by then with maybe only a few odds and ends left.

I've already packed three boxes last night of movies alone!  I have garbage bags to wrap up my winter clothes so those are "packed".  Lots to do before I can get in there but hopefully (or maybe not) it goes quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment