In one of the many documents I got from the realtor had lots more pictures of the house but really do you need to see more pictures of an empty house?? I did think so. BUT it did have a very fancy picture that had the floor plan. I did think that you might want to see that to understand how the house was laid out. When I do eventually move in, I have ideas in my head of how I'll be using this floor plan picture again (so I may stalk a few house blogs).
I feel like it's kinda off because clearly there are no stairs to get to all of the floors! In the garage, the 5'5" is actually where the water heater lives. In the foyer is a coat closet as well. Speaking of foyer, I've played with the idea of having the carpet taken off of the stairs and then have them been wood to make the foyer and first floor. That way guests don't have to take their shoes off when they come in (unless they plan on going up to the third floor...which they would have no need to unless they are spending the night...gosh I love a half potty!).
The first floor doesn't mention the laundry closet or pantry and the second floor doesn't mention the linen closet...or any closet actually!
Trying to figure out how to do the living room. As you can see it's 22 ft long and I dunno how wide. It's set up for the tv over the fire place but I'm not so sure I want that although the wall across is the perfect spot for my couch. Then I keep going back and forth about where to put my computer desk. If I put it in the living room on the other side that means I have to be sure to keep it clean. I'm sure starting from scratch will help with that. Just gotta make sure to keep up with everything. Vic came by and saw the place on Friday and he had a great suggestion with using one of those partitions (I'd do a picture one of course) to hide the desk when you first come up the stairs and then get a nice chaise lounge for the other corner for a nice reading nook. Sounds like heaven to me!
Again all stuff I should just wait to worry about!
No comments:
Post a Comment