Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fall Foyer

It appears that I don't have any before pictures of the foyer.  Now much to show really because there wasn't major changes such as paint color.  I again used things that I already had in my apartment.  The only thing that was in my apartment foyer that isn't here is my Yankee Stadium picture (still trying to think of a home for that).

It took some searching and that was really only because I was looking in the wrong spot at Hobby Lobby but I found wall sconces that I had in my head.... ok really from this blog.  My plan is to switch up the decor down there by simply switching out the flowers and whatever I have on the table.  Just one small little knick-knack to go with the season.  Oh and that yellow plant isn't there to stay.  I attempted to sell it online with no luck.

I also wanted to do something special with the house key and found another great pin on pinterest.  I took my own spin on it though.  I love how it turned out!

After pics:

All ready for my 6 trick-or-treaters

Puzzle with M&D's address as center piece.

Another pinterest find! Was meant for the front door but was gifted a wreath for the door.

"HOME is where our story begins" Yes, it's the key to my new house.  Beginning a new story.

View coming down the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment